Using Diamond Ultimate Value Booklet coupons

We just returned from the Mariner where my DH and I both received the Gold level coupon books. We actually used many of the coupons this time!

I shared some of the coupons with my relatives that were not members of the C & A. In addition, someone had given me coupons that had expired. I used a few of those as well and was never questioned, nor did I ever have to write our names and stateroom number down to claim them.

The only problem I had with using a coupon was with the 10 free internet. We used the internet for 3 minutes and when I tried to turn in the coupon to guest services, they told me I needed to use all 10 minutes before I could use it. :rolleyes:. I never did go back and redeem it, even though we added a few more minutes.

I meant to save the coupon and the other coupons that we didn't use so that we could take them on the Serenade next month. I forgot and threw them away. :mad:

Archived