We booked our 1st balcony today

bubbles1209

We just got home from the Liberty 6-day W. Caribbean this past Sunday, and today at work (Wed.), we booked the Valor for the week of my birthday in June:D I can't wait, we booked 7444 our very 1st balcony. Anyone have any experience with this particular cabin? Any pics? I'm sooooo excited!!

Can't vouch for that particular room but I can say that once yu have a balcony you will never go back. It's the best. There is nothing better than sitting out on the balcony and having coffee or a cocktail.

Since the upgrade fairy visited us on our 30 Imagination cruise, we will not go without a balcony! We were in cabin 9229 on the Glory. The cabin pics we took should be very close to your cabin.

We have just 5 more Saturdays until we board the Elation!

Balcony's are great. It is so nice to sit on your balcony early in the morning drinking a cup of coffeee as the ship nears each port:) . It's also nice to have a cocktail and have some fun;) on your own private balcony. You'll never want to go back again. Have a blast.

I started out Carnival cruises with rooms on the Riviera deck. As years went on we just started climbing higher with rooms. My parents needed to try balconies on our family cruise and we said sure. We said ourselves "I bet it won't be hard to go back to just ocean view after we experience the balcony, to save money, we're hardly ever in the room". Well since our first balcony cruise a few years ago, the only difference we've experienced has been trying out suites. Balconies are relaxing, during docking, as the sun arrises or moon sets, etc as others stated. They were great pooling out of Venice last June, we were on the Liberty during my birthday like you too next year:) .

Have you ever flown 1st class? Do you know now how hard it is to walk to the back of the plane?

You are about to see the ship board version!

I have gone back to coach from 1st class with no problem but no way I could ever go without a balcony now

Since the upgrade fairy visited us on our 30 Imagination cruise, we will not go without a balcony! We were in cabin 9229 on the Glory. The cabin pics we took should be very close to your cabin.

We have just 5 more Saturdays until we board the Elation!

If you will be in a Cat 11 on the Elation will you please take and post pix here?

I started out Carnival cruises with rooms on the Riviera deck. As years went on we just started climbing higher with rooms. My parents needed to try balconies on our family cruise and we said sure. We said ourselves "I bet it won't be hard to go back to just ocean view after we experience the balcony, to save money, we're hardly ever in the room". Well since our first balcony cruise a few years ago, the only difference we've experienced has been trying out suites. Balconies are relaxing, during docking, as the sun arrises or moon sets, etc as others stated. They were great pooling out of Venice last June, we were on the Liberty during my birthday like you too next year:) .

:eek: I would die of can'ttakeacruiseitis if I had to wait 'til next year:eek: We're going June of this year;) :)

We just got home from the Liberty 6-day W. Caribbean this past Sunday, and today at work (Wed.), we booked the Valor for the week of my birthday in June:D I can't wait, we booked 7444 our very 1st balcony. Anyone have any experience with this particular cabin? Any pics? I'm sooooo excited!!

Woohoo! on booking another cruise! I have been on 2 cruises, so far, both were balconys, and I will never go without one! I LOVE being able to go outside anytime I want and just look out, or read, or listen to my Ipod!

Sheri

We had an ocean view on our first cruise on Elation, then on Liberty, we booked cabin 2462 (an L-shaped cabin), which is a category 1a, but has 2 oceanview windows. We would definitely book that again, but from what I'm hearing about the balconies, maybe not. They say we'll never want to go back. Can't wait to find out!:p

Just had our 1st balcany on the Glory Feb 3rd cruise, we were in 8285. It was wonderful, you will enjoy it and it will be hard to go back, enjoy:D :D

Hi Montycruiser!

We just booked 8277 on the Conquest, I understand they are sister ships and almost exactly alike, I would love to see photos of your cabin, balcony and views!!

:D

Archived