What is the cost of drinks on Carnival

tang-bailey

16 oz. beers, approx $5.50 incl. tip

Bucket o beers $20.43 approx. = $17.50 + tip.

DOD 6.95, for 1st, 5.95 for refills.

Wine buy the bottle, anywhere from 19.00ish to expensive, by the glass is just too expensive. And if you don't finish your wine at the dinner table, they'll save the rest of the bottle for you for tomorrow.

Martinis, 6.95 and up, I've seen $10.00, that's just crazy. Even at home where I pay Canadian$$.

Regular cocktails, didn't have any. I hope this helps, we were on the Liberty in January. We brought 4 bottles of wine to save a bit of coin.

Bud lt. was almost $6.00 - rediculous! We stopped at store on way to port and carried on some beer and wine. 1st night gave bottles of wine to our waiter and each night he served us a new one. These same bottles cost more than double had we bought on ship. Maitre de fully approved of bringing your own wine - I asked before bringing to dining rm. MAY charge a corkage fee - we were not charged but we did tip our waiter extra for this service.

Archived