Question about staterooms

sea~shells

Hi! I am will be cruising on the Splendour of the Seas this coming March 3rd and this will be my first RC cruise. We booked a Junior Suite, and I'm curious if there is much difference in the JS and the balcony rooms besides the price.. From the pictures there doesn't seem to be.. are there any kinds of perks to getting the JS instead of the balcony stateroom that makes it worth the extra money? Thanks and I am so glad I discovered this site, I love it!

Hi! I am will be cruising on the Splendour of the Seas this coming March 3rd and this will be my first RC cruise. We booked a Junior Suite, and I'm curious if there is much difference in the JS and the balcony rooms besides the price.. From the pictures there doesn't seem to be.. are there any kinds of perks to getting the JS instead of the balcony stateroom that makes it worth the extra money? Thanks and I am so glad I discovered this site, I love it!

More room in the living area.

More room in the closet for clothes and storage.

More room in the bathroom (LOTS MORE)

More room on the balcony.

You will have a bathtub/shower!!! MOST excellent.

Sure you pay more - but in this case you get what you pay for.

If more space isn't an issue, get the D1 and have more for your libation fund. :D

All of my Texas cruisin' friends opt for the cabin with more space.... I think it's the state mentality! ;)

Happy Sailing!!

I've had balcony rooms on Carnival and am totally spoiled to that! The teany-tiny bathrooms were a turn off so the bigger bathroom and tub may be a new spoiling point.. I wonder how they feel about stow aways?? I may just want to stay! Wonder if this site has a post DE-partum depression support group? I always get a mild case of depression when I get home and have to...*gasp*

Make my own bed!!

;)

Archived