Ionie & Lewis McBeam highly recommended

cruzeluvr

We booked a private tour with Ionie & Lewis McBeam for our day in Ocho Rios. They were a pleasure to deal with, very professional yet very personable. If you're looking to do a tour in Ocho Rios but don't want to go on an excursion offered by the ship I recommend Ionie & Lewis McBeam.:)

We also booked a private tour with Ionie and Lewis, and had a wonderful day! I can't wait to get back to Ocho to see both of them!

We left a pair of water shoes, a bag (with a couple of t-shirts and our video from the falls), in the van, and Lewis waited for us to return from the ship so he could give us those items! He dropped us off, and he knew we were going back to the ship to change clothes and then we were walking over to Margaritaville, so he waited thirty minutes or so for us! We were so shocked to see him still in the parking lot, and even more shocked when he told us why he was there....We would have been so disappointed had we lost our video of us climbing the falls! What a wonderful man Lewis is.... :)

We also booked a private tour with Ionie and Lewis, and had a wonderful day! I can't wait to get back to Ocho to see both of them!

Do you hav the prices for their tours so I don't have to do all the info stuff? We're interested in the rafting. TIA :)

Do you hav the prices for their tours so I don't have to do all the info stuff? We're interested in the rafting. TIA :)
We communicated by email, discussed various touring options and agreed upon a price for a tour customized for us.

Do they meet you right at the ship or do you have to meet them somewhere else?
They meet you right at the pier. There is someone holding a sign with their name on it, and when you get there they call Lewis & Ionie to come into the pickup area to get you.

Archived