Live from the Sun

macy115

We are in Cozumel right now. This has been our best cruise so far. Great food, entertainment, wonderful friendly crew. I do not have time to post any details, but I will answer what ever questions I can whe I get back home on Sunday:mad:

1) Karaoke- I love to sing and really enjoy karaoke. Can you tell me anything about Karaoke on the Sun?

2) Piano Bar...I hear there is one but have heard nothing about it.

3) Entertainment...live shows...are they any good? I have heard the singers are not very good, and sure hope those reviews were wrong.

Finally a NON-Musical question.

4) Embarkation...I am trying to decide on staying at the Holiday Inn French Quarter (with free parking, but no transportation to the ship) or parking at the Ship. Any suggestions?

5) Any "don't miss" food items....and/or specialty resteraunts?

6) Any problems at the Ports of Call, particularly at Costa Rica....after the incident where tourists were mugged last week?

7) Can you tell of any changes from the Dry Dock? other than the painting the Hull?

I will try and think of a few more questions to ask...

Hope you left the Sun in good shape for us...

thanks...

I actually realized I had put Costa Rica instead of Costa Maya a few minutes after I posted...but...could not edit the post.

FYI...last week in Costa Rica, several tourists were attacked by a man while on a shore excursion. One of the tourists happened to be a 70-year old ex-Marine, who fought back and broke the attackers neck killing him.

I am not going on the Sun until March 11 (Two weeks!!!) and was asking the original poster a few questions...but I assure you I will tell you about the Tapas Bar when I get back.

I was tickled when I sent an e-mail and NCL set up the Meet and Greet. We will have about 20 there, so we hope to have a great time!! I have NEVER gotten ANY assistance from Carnival in setting them up, so this is exciting!

You will love las Ramblas. In Oct. we went there and had so many Tapas that we did not go to dinner. They have a great Sangira. Hari is the waiter and Wendy is the boss of the counter. We are going again next week and can't wait. The menu changes every day, and are truly spanish Tapas. Dave is the entertainer and is also very good. Enjoy

Archived