Does this seem expensive?

wimberleydlc

I got a quote from Nacho and Cynthia for the Aerial Trek at Jaguar Paw for four people - $95/pp. They state it's a 4 to 5 hour tour w/lunch. It looks like I could take the same tour thru Princess for $99/pp. Most of the independent tours I've looked in to have been about half of the Princess price? Any input is appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, that seems high for an independant tour. I do not know what the zipline goes for if you were to walk up to the booth at Jaguar Park. Most ziplines sell independently for around $35-$40 for the traverses being offered.

Then there is the hours drive. Lunch in the area is $5 tops. We did the Cave tubing, two caves for $35pp. A couple with us did the zip-line and one cave and they paid on the pier $112pp. We got a discount for booking online. You could always contact Major Tom at ***** Tours and ask for a quote on the zipline. He likes to fill his van so it would be almost a given that he would try to accommodate you. Joel was our driver and the one recruiting people for tours on the pier. It's all negotiable.

Our qoute from Nacho and Cynthia was for the ziplining and cave tubing with lunch, 2 people $125pp. I don't know if it is good or not, however based on peoples comments from this board I know we will have a good time. At this point I'm just happy to have something booked and to know that we will have fun regardless. The way I figure it, it's like thinking about the cards you folded in a poker game. Once it's booked, just have fun!

You should try talking to people who will be on the ship with you on a roll call board. We got a group together to go cave tubing and zip lining with Nacho and Cynthia so now we get the $110 rate instead of the $125 rate. I know we are paying a little bit more than some of the other companies charge, but from reading these boards I am confident it will be worth it! I can't wait!

Archived