Can't Believe No One Sailing 12/6/04

JoeO

If you're sailing SUMMIT 11 day 12/6/2004 to Panama Canal we need you to say hello and join our thread at "ROLL CALLS-CELEBRITY CONNECTIONS".

Just use the drop down menu below and transfer. Then search for our "SUMMIT 2/06/04" thread.

See you there. Joe O:)

Hi WV4891.....

I've tried but I still can't learn how to create the in-text "LINK" that you were kind enough to help with.

Would you please show me here or tell me where I can find instructions on how to do this?

Thanks for your help.

Joe O

P.S. If needed I will temporarily open my E-mail address in my CP.

Since we started this thread we've progressed to having 14 cruisers sign up for the Celebrity Cruise-Connections party.

Just goes to show thw power of advertising:D .

Let's keep it up.

Joe O and Lila Jean

Hey Joe! Thank you for sending me that note...remember you both fondly. Hope you and Lila are both well. Sounds like a rocky past year eh? Happened to be looking at my Millie photos online the other day and recalled our CC parties. That was a great cruise! Hope all is well down in St. Augustine.

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

Tomorrow's 15 weeks until the cruise and there are only 15 people signed up for the C. C. - Connections party.

There must be more people going on that cruise or we're going to have to eat a heck of a lot of food;) .

Come on and sign up. Join the fun.

Joe O

We're up to 18 cruisers who've signed up for The C. C. Cruisers "Connections" party.

I know that we'll surpass the required 25 by the time Dec. 6th comes along but patience has never been my long suit.

We're also going to have an informal "sailaway" party--- either at the Pool Bar or the Mast Bar--- right after Muster.

Joe O

I'll be sailing on December 6, we're leaving on December 4 - but on the Century not the Summitt. We don't have enough people for our CC party yet either, do you think they would let us combine our group?:)

Have a great cruise, I'm sure we will too!

Terri

Hey Terri....Too bad. You sound like our kind of people.:cool:

Guaranteed! My first drink at sailaway will be to you and a great cruise for us all.:D

Maybe next time.

Joe O

• 3 weeks later...

Still looking for more party people to join "Cruise Connections" for our 12/06 sailing.

Whether or not we have enough people for the C. C. get-together we're going to meet at the Pool Bar right after muster to toast to sailawy and a great cruise.

Join up.

Joe O & Lila Jean

Joe I am sure that as we get a little closer to our departure we will have the few more that are needed for the official CC party, if not we will get a good start on deck 10 as we sail-a-way to another great vacation. All the hurricane problems will be in the past.

Archived