Review: Glory Tours

SusieV

Maybe that's it. She answered my initial email quickly so I just assumed my confirmation would be that fast also. I'll let it go til Tuesday. We don't leave until the 29th.

Something that I forgot to mention. The tour pass is somehow generated where it showed up in my junk folder. If you have a mail filter on your PC this may have happened to you also. You most likely have already checked but if not it could be there.........

That should do it...... If you don't recieve it soon, drop Sarah a reminder. I have been impressed with her candor and professionalism. She wants her business to be successful so she works very hard for her clients. You'll be her best form of advertisement........

No, it came in my inbox. She probably just hadn't had the time to send it. No worries - all my plans are set now........I'm just counting the days until we leave!!!! Thanks again :)

Jerri

A great quote from the one and only Jimmy Buffet:

Searching is half the fun: life is much more manageable when thought of as a scavenger hunt as opposed to a surprise party.

Archived