Cozumel Cooking Excursion questions

karadsheh

Does anyone know what time the cooking excursion starts in Cozumel? I'd love to try and fit that workshop and a swim with the dolphins into one day, if possible. My husband has no interest in cooking....is there something for him to do while I'm cooking? Thank You!

My daughter and I will be on the Freedom of the Seas this weekend. We are planning on doing the cooking excursion at Playa Mia. If I remember correctly it says it leaves at 8:30. They also offer a beach break at Playa Mia, so while you do the cooking excursion the rest of your group could stay at the beach. The one with RCCL also has time at the beach after the cooking.

I'm going on this excursion in May through Carnival from 10:00-3:00 so the times must vary. Anyone know how the snorkeling is at this beach? Or if there is a place with good snorkeling near by?

I'm going on this excursion in May through Carnival from 10:00-3:00 so the times must vary. Anyone know how the snorkeling is at this beach? Or if there is a place with good snorkeling near by?
Times do vary by day of the week. Ours was at 8:30 and we were back at the ship around 2pm. There are a few excursions that take you to the same location, Playa Mia beach. At the beach there were vendors offering additional excursions too. Here is their website, keep in mind you can only book through the cruisline as of September. http://www.playamia.com/# They were doing a lot of construction and I am sure it is even nicer now. The cooking excursion is a BLAST, especially if your a drinker. Don't even try to put down a beer with two inches of beer left, it will be swept up for a fresh one pronto. Luiz (sp?) your instructor is a real hoot!! Make sure if you book your husband to go to the same place that his includes transportation otherwise you need to add that cost too. This place is on our list of places we might go again in December.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Archived