Honduras

mamagg

Any advice on ways to enjoy the Honduras port? My friend did not have positive things to say, but she did not venture much. We do not like planned tours, so something to do or somewhere to go & see on our own (like a great resort, etc) would be much appreciated. Thanks!

We went to a newer resort....I believe it was called "Coral Key" or something similar. It was one of the excursions on Costa. You have a lot of options there and it was very nice. We went kayaking which was not as good as it looked in the ads (We expected more "jungle" type scenery but it was mostly in open areas). They also have snorkeling there and a very nice beach area. You can get food and beverages (alcoholic and non) and they had a wandering singer who was a little corny but entertaining. They also have a nice little area with turtles in different stages and some sharks (I forgot the type) as well as other sea life. Overall it was a nice relaxing 5 hours or so and I would do it again.

Archived