Ships less crowded in early November ?

athomemom

We always sail the last week of October, mainly because it is during my birthday. Ships always have sailed full, there are less children onboard. Remember this is during hurricane season great rates, but you may get changes to you sailings due to storms. We have always been happy to be on the ship, no matter where we go.:D

We always sail during the last week of October, mainly because it my birthday. The ships have always sailed full, but not many children on board. Remember this is hurricane season, great rates but you may have changes to your sailing. We are happy to be on a cruise and don't care where we may end up. :D

I sailed the elation this past november and it didn't seem too crowded at all. It was our first cruise so I might not know what crowded is, but I was able to get a good chair whenever I wanted so I take it as a sign that there weren't too many people. Hope it helps.

PS we also chose november because the rates were very cheap. My fiance and I got a 4A for under 800 between us both. it was great

We always sail during the last week of October, mainly because it's my birthday. The ships have always sailed full, but not many children on board. Remember this is hurricane season, great rates but you may have changes to your sailing. We are happy to be on a cruise and don't care where we may end up. :D

:D :D WE HEAR YOU, LOUD AND CLEAR, MONTYCRUISER! LOL :D :D

I know, I know, this site is all messed-up with double posts, triple posts, timeouts and fatal errors!

Athomemom, as others have posted, November is a great time to cruise, shop, shop and shop around, you can make some excellent bargains in low/shoulder season.

Happy cruising, everyone.

Archived