Grand Cayman Website (coupons, chats, etc)

melgray13

That is an awesome site! I love looking at the pictures and reading the trip reports. And the coupons are great.

One thing about that site is that they only recommend companies that buy advertising in their guide, although they do have a beyond the guide section. So they really push only those companies.

But it is a great site. Thanks for posting it. :)

• 3 weeks later...
I found a website that might interest you. It's got some good Grand Cayman info, coupons, etc.

Check it out.

http://www.*******************.com/forums/

type in without spaces

cayman activity guide (dot com)

Having trouble pasting the URL

can you let us know what the web site is as it has been *'d out?

I will be looking forward to it as I really need more info on gc :)

Be aware that the information posted on that site is NOT independent information. The only providers that are allowed to be mentioned on the site are those paying for advertising. Any posts about non-paying hotels, restaurants, activities are deleted.

Be very careful!

Be aware that the information posted on that site is NOT independent information. The only providers that are allowed to be mentioned on the site are those paying for advertising. Any posts about non-paying hotels, restaurants, activities are deleted.

Be very careful!

Thank you!

Be very careful!

Exactly. They only recommend those that buy advertising in their magazine. I'm sure most, if not all, of the providers are fine, but there are many more perfectly fine providers that they won't recommend (because they don't pay for advertising).

Last time I read there, they were only recommending one snorkel company. There certainly are many more that are wonderful.

We get a much better balanced idea of providers here. At CC, if someone has a problem, they are free to voice their concerns. There, they really don’t like that happening.

But it is a great place to look around. They have lots of pictures posted, and many wonderful reviews.

• 2 weeks later...

This is what I did---I called the Cayman Island Tourism Office located in our area-check your phone book or look it up on the computer. they sent me a wonderful pac of information that included the coupon book a map on other travlers info.

Linda

Archived