Need advice on taxi reliability - MAHO

racepoint

We've booked an excursion on the Rhino Riders at Simpson Bay Lagoon on our own because it is 1/2 the price off the cruise ship rates. After reading these boards, I'm getting nervous about finding tranportation there (11:30 a.m. excursion) and then when it's over at 2:30, we wanted to hang out at Maho and watch the planes for awhile. The ship sails at 6:00, but I'd like to get back at 4:30'ish, just to have that peace of mind. How difficult is it, truly, to get a cab back from Maho to the cruise port at that time of the afternoon. Oh, I should mention, there are six of us.

You shouldn't have any problem at all getting a taxi from Maho back to the Cruise Facility.

I'd be most concerned about the ride from Rhino to Maho, but if you either make arrangements with your taxi over to Simpson Bay to return and take you to Maho after the Rhinos, or ask the Rhino people to call a taxi for you after the ride, you should have no problem there, either.

gary

Archived