Faster then a speeding bullet......

Canadian Cruiser51

It started out very good; I had hopes, but then it started to slow down again. So I guess will have to wait and see. I still contend that the server size is the problem. Yesterday more people at home, not at work and it was horrible. Today less problems so far because people are at work.

Marilyn

I think you just got lucky and logged on at a good moment. Other than a moment now and then where you get lightening fast speed, it goes right back to the 'slow as a turtle' mode and times out frequently. But it was a happy thought to think the message forums were fixed.

There for a while it was faster. I've found that as long as I've hit the submit my post will take. No need to resubmit, that causes a double post. If I get the white screen, I just back arrow, and I see my post when I return to the main page of the topic.

Yesterday it was excruciating waiting to load topics. I went to another message board signed up and didn't have near the problem. When I see that it's slow, I'll hop over to the other boards.

I agree, sounds like the server is the issue.

Archived