Ultimate Packing list for 7 day cruise...

Went on this cruise in Mid May, DW and I's first cruise. We, of course, overpacked. My recomendations for the men:

2 swim trunks

7 pair of underwear

1 suit with shoes/socks to match (2 formal nights, but who cares if you wear it twice in a week)

Sandals

7 Shirts which match your swimtrunks

Toothbrush, toothpaste, razor, shaving cream, Seasick Meds, Your personal Hangover remedy.

All the smuggled booze you can fit in your suitcase

Hello,

1 Big bottle of Bacardi Rum (1 L.)

1 regular Malibu Coconut Rum (750 ml)

1 L of premixed Mudslides

In truth I probably could have fit some more, but that was enough for my wife and I for a week. Suffice it to say, I won't be drinking rum and cokes for a while, or rum in Fruit Punch or rum in Lemonade or rum in whatever else we put it in................

Also check Cruise Diva's site for packing lists and a timeline that is very helpful in keeping you on schedule so that things get done before your cruise

where do you find cruise diva's website?

Kristi - not to be argumenative - can you explain your answer to me. I don't understand I see other links to other sites - what is the distinction? Your answer will help me not to break any rules. Thanks for the info

Kristi - not to be argumenative - can you explain your answer to me. I don't understand I see other links to other sites - what is the distinction? Your answer will help me not to break any rules. Thanks for the info

I removed the other links.....No TA links are permitted or links that link to a TA link.

Archived