majesty redo

raz5

Hi,

I am a little confused about the new restaurants on Majesty. I believe there is a cover charge for Johnny Rockets and then the food is free? Also what about the Compass Deli do you pay extra for that?

I believe the cover charge is $3.95 for JR's. Shakes and soft drinks are xtra. That price covers all you care to eat as well as a dessert. They start you out with a big serving of like a fried onion loaf with sauce and french fries. Then you get your sandwich. By the time you get your burger, your so full of onion rings and french fries, you don't want to eat!!! I do not believe there is a charge for the deli, but the hours are limited. We are considering the Majesty in May. Have a safe trip.

We ate there once during our recent cruise (Feb 19-23). The food was okay but the signing and dancing was alot of fun. They brought out a bowl of French Fries and Onion Rings with sauce as we were placing our order. They were nice and fresh. We all had shakes or root beer floats and for 3 of us it came out to about $21. It was a nice change of pace.

The pizza at Sorrentos was good. My son and wife ate there 5 different times and were never disappointed.

We wanted to get to the Compass Deli but its hours were so limited 11 to 4 or 5 pm we never got around to it. It was only open on days we were in port (it would have been nice if it were open on day 1 of the cruise while we were in Miami). Its also a little out of the way tucked in the corner on 2nd level of Windjammer.

Brendan :cool:

Archived