Cabo: Glass Bottom Boat/Lover's Beach

Editor

They are waiting at the pier. As you get off the tender, there will be 5 to 10 guys trying to sell you a lands end tour and a free stop at lover's beach if you like. Bargain with them. I paid $8 last year. Most others paid $10.

Lovers beach has no facilities. There is a guy there selling snacks and drinks out of a cooler. After the lands end tour, ask and you will be dropped off at the beach. When you wnat to go back to shoe, juust jump on the enxt boat. Don't wait for your guy.

Just do not miss the ship.

I was in Cabo on Sat. and the water tour guys were all over the pier area. They posted their prices at $12 but said " For you, I give for $10! ". I went horseback riding and my guide said don't pay them more than $3 - $4. He said to tell them " Take it or leave it" and they most likely will take it. They were selling hats in the same area and the price started at $10 and I walked away with one for $5.

Archived