Carnival food ?'s

para

Does the pizza place have white pizza or Alfredo sauce? If so have any of you tried it?I read a lot of of you like the goat cheese pizza. Is that with red sauce?

I read some ships have veggie burgers. Does any one know what brand? I like Morningstar and Gardenburger. I do not like Boca at all. Where can I order a veggie burger on Elation (if they have them)? Thanks for your replies.

• 1 month later...

They do have a 'white' pizza that is very similar to an alfredo sauce. My wife said she's going to bring some small fresh shrimp to top the pizza next time. It's not made all of the time, but on the Celebration, Elation, Sensation and Imagination, it was redily available. You can actually ask for a whole one if you have a group and they're not too busy. Most of the ships also service a Chicken Ceasar Salad as well as pizza.

If there isn't a crowd waiting for pizza, you can ask for no red sauce. They will make it special for you, but there may be a little wait time. I've done that, with only veggies and mozzarella. Yes, the goat cheese/mushroom pizza has red sauce.

The pizzeria also has very good Caesar salad and calzones.

I've never heard of any garden burgers available on Carnival ships, but I suppose you could always ask?

Archived