Just Off The Pride Any ?'s

nascar17

Just came off the pride this was my second time on her,still very clean well kept ship. Very friendly helpful crew also.

Just a quick review the first and last days are very cold and windy.

P.V. and mazatlan are ok but the they should extend the stay in cabo.

Overall great cruise though.

IF I CAN ANSWER ANY QUESTION LET ME KNOW I'LL TRY MY BEST.

THANKS JOE

How was the motion of the ship? Was it warm enough to be on deck by the pool the first day at sea? How was the food? Was it cold? Was the water cold in ports?

There was alot of motion on the first and last sea days, but very good the 2nd sea day and all the port days/nights. But it was cold the first sea day but warmer the 2nd sea day and the last sea day was so windy I didn't even go outside (except on my aft wrap around deck where it was OK, it's very protected back there). They did have the main pool cover closed on the first and last sea days though so there was somewhere to swim. I didn't go into the water in any of the ports, but friends in our group did a kayaking/snorkeling excursion in Cabo and said it was cool, but OK. The food was excellent, we didn't have a bad thing anywhere and some of the food in the dining room was absolutely excellent! One family group in our bigger group went to David's Supper Club and our friend's mom said it was the best food she's ever had anywhere, land or sea.

We have the Wrap Aft also! So we will be glad to have that for sea days I guess. Did you stay in town the night before?

We stayed at the Coast Hotel the night before which I would highly recommend. We had stayed there in October before our Paradise cruise also. It's not cheap tho...

Archived