Question about the TV sets in the rooms

sea~shells

Anyone know if you can hook up a dvd player to the tv's in the rooms? Im sure after excursion days we will want to have dinner then chill and watch and old movie..

I can not speak of the ship that you are going on, but when I went on grandeur of the seas, on this ship the TVs did have rca jacks.

It's rapidly approaching time to leave..I have the worst case of vacation-itis..

I'm pretty much worthless here at work and I have a feeling I will be all week :)

I have a super slim little dvd player and it would be so easy to take it along.

It's rapidly approaching time to leave..I have the worst case of vacation-itis..

I'm pretty much worthless here at work and I have a feeling I will be all week :)

I am usually worthless about a week before a vacation as well. All I can do is think about the vacation and start packing and planning. lol. Have a great time.

I would say that your chances of being able to hook up a dvd player are pretty slim. We have never been able to, and I am pretty sure they disable the inputs on all the ships. Freedom has brand new flat panel t.v's and you could not hook them up on there either. Sorry, but I am sure you will have a great time anyway

I'm feeling the same way...work today dragged by and I know it's only going to get worse as the week progresses. Saturday can't get here soon enough!:p

Archived