When will the rest of 2008 be released?

flagger

Does anyone know when RCI is planning on releasing dates past April 2008? We want to look at PC 11 day options in the fall. Does anyone know from past experience when in the fall and what ships cruise the Canal partial transits?

This a actually last years schedule on when the 2007-2008 cruises came out. ;)

I am not sure who posted this for another CC who asked.:confused:

The following is a list that has been posted several times on the board. The Europe release date proved to be accurate so I would venture to say the rest of the dates can at least be used as a guideline:

Quote:

Summer/Fall 2007 RCI itinerary release dates

Europe (April 20, 2006)

Brilliance of the Seas

Jewel of the Seas

Splendour of the Seas

Voyager of the Seas

Alaska (April 25, 2006)

Radiance of the Seas

Serenade of the Seas

Vision of the Seas

Hawaii (April 26, 2006)

Radiance of the Seas

Serenade of the Seas

Northeast (Caribbean, Bermuda, Canada/NewEngland) (April 27, 2006)

Explorer of the Seas

Grandeur of the Seas

Jewel of the Seas

Empress of the Seas

Caribbean (May 2, 2006)

Adventure of the Seas

Freedom of the Seas

Liberty of the Seas

Mariner of the Seas

Rhapsody of the Seas

Gulf - Seasonal Caribbean (May 3, 2006)

Grandeur of the Seas

Rhapsody of the Seas

Serenade of the Seas

Splendour of the Seas

Voyager of the Seas

Mexico/Panama Canal (May 4, 2006)

Brilliance of the Seas

Monarch of the Seas

Serenade of the Seas

Radiance of the Seas

Vision of the Seas

Short Cruises - Bahamas/Caribbean (May 9, 2006)

Empress of the Seas

Enchantment of the Seas

Majesty of the Seas

Sovereign of the Seas

Navigator of the Seas

The only ship currently doing the 11 night partial transit PC is Brilliance... I don't believe they start doing that itinerary typically until middle/late November after she gets back from the Med. Last year they released the itineraries on May 4, so that's about as close to an estimated date we can probably get.

The other options for a PC cruise in the fall are the 14 night full transit cruises that Serenade and Radiance generally do... Those are usually the first part of November. Those itineraries were also released on May 4 last year.

Well we now know that Europe 2008 cruises will be open for booking on March 14th. How long afterwards and how staggered the scheduled announcements of other itineraries will be is a big unknown. Guess we just need to be patient and wait and see. There was a time when you could pretty much guess on the ships and their itineraries based on this year's or last year's experience, but nowadays there is much more shifting of ships and an increase in the number and variety of itineraries, so making any assumptions could be quite foolhardy.:)

Well we now know that Europe 2008 cruises will be open for booking on March 14th. How long afterwards and how staggered the scheduled announcements of other itineraries will be is a big unknown. Guess we just need to be patient and wait and see. There was a time when you could pretty much guess on the ships and their itineraries based on this year's or last year's experience, but nowadays there is much more shifting of ships and an increase in the number and variety of itineraries, so making any assumptions could be quite foolhardy.:)

Another curious mind wants to know. ;)

I am curious as to where you saw that some of the itineraries are coming out earlier this year?

I am hoping they come out much earlier than last years.

They are always so far behind everyone else's.:(

It is on the yahoo finance for the Royal Caribbean Cruise Line.

If you go to yahoo finance and look up "RCL" it will bring up Royal Caribbean where you will be able to look a recent news and events. There, it the second article, you will find that March 14th the Independence Itineraries will become available.

Another curious mind wants to know. ;)

I am curious as to where you saw that some of the itineraries are coming out earlier this year?

I am hoping they come out much earlier than last years.

They are always so far behind everyone else's.:(

RCI announced today that it will open bookings for its 2008 Europe cruises on March 14th. I don't know when information on other itineraries will be available and hope that my previous post didn't imply that I did. Wish I knew and if I did, I would be sure to share the information with you.:)

Hey, Bill... Where did you hear that?

And who is that "we" you are referring to??? I'm part of "we" and this is the first I've heard that.... ;) :D

"We" have our sources.:D

Actually, RCI issued a press release at about 2pm today with this information.:)

I called RCI tonight to ask when the their Transatlantic cruises for Fall 2008 would be out because I need an accessible cabin and was told she had absolutely no idea! Go figure. Their accessiblity office tells me I need to book a year to 18 months in advance for an accessible cabin yet I cannot even get itineraries! How can I get the cabin I need if I don't know when to look for the itinerary..........

RCI announced today that it will open bookings for its 2008 Europe cruises on March 14th. I don't know when information on other itineraries will be available and hope that my previous post didn't imply that I did. Wish I knew and if I did, I would be sure to share the information with you.:)

Not to worry, I realized that it was only Europe, but I am hoping if they do that, they may do them all earlier this year. :confused:

I am such a cruise planner freak but I am probably just dreaming. :(

I called RCI tonight to ask when the their Transatlantic cruises for Fall 2008 would be out because I need an accessible cabin and was told she had absolutely no idea! Go figure. Their accessiblity office tells me I need to book a year to 18 months in advance for an accessible cabin yet I cannot even get itineraries! How can I get the cabin I need if I don't know when to look for the itinerary..........

Once they release their schedules for Europe 2008 (on March 14th) it should be fairly easy to deduce the dates for the westbound crossings. Otherwise keep touch with their website and these boards and be prepared to move quickly when the info is available.

I found the press release, thanks....

Here's a portion of it:

"Independence then heads to the Americas for a series of warm weather Eastern and Western Caribbean sailings, roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Bookings for the European itineraries will be open for sale on March 14."

I don't take this to mean that all RCCL European itineraries will be released on March 14... just that the European itineraries for Independence will be...

Do you guys remember when they first came out with the itineraries for Freedom? That happened quite some time before the itineraries for all the other ships in RCCL's fleet were released during the same time frame. It really wouldn't surprise me to find out that's what's happening here.

I could be wrong.... I HOPE I'm wrong.... DANG IT!!! I have cruises I want to book too! :(

Only time will tell....

I found the press release, thanks....

."

I don't take this to mean that all RCCL European itineraries will be released on March 14... just that the European itineraries for Independence will be...

I could be wrong.... I HOPE I'm wrong.... DANG IT!!! I have cruises I want to book too! :(

Only time will tell....

I agree it reads that it will be ONLY the INDEPENDANCE of the Seas itineraries that are due out on the 14th March with the rest of Europe schedules to follow a weeks later according to the press release made by RCCL in London yeterday.

Archived