New Cruiser

dwic02

Help! I have a couple of questions, first, If we arrive in miami at daybreak on the day of departure, is there a place to standby at the port, or do we have to rent a room? also, how much should we pay for airport transfers roundtrip from Ft. Laderdale to the port of miami for thee people?

ANy information would be helpful.:confused:

Help! I have a couple of questions, first, If we arrive in miami at daybreak on the day of departure, is there a place to standby at the port, or do we have to rent a room? also, how much should we pay for airport transfers roundtrip from Ft. Laderdale to the port of miami for thee people?

ANy information would be helpful.:confused:

Why not rent a car and do the tourist thing in Florida (Fort Lauderdale and Miami area)? Then you could drive to the port and drop the car there.

No idea about the transfers from Fort Lauderdale. Have a great cruise.:)

Why not rent a car and do the tourist thing in Florida (Fort Lauderdale and Miami area)? Then you could drive to the port and drop the car there.

No idea about the transfers from Fort Lauderdale. Have a great cruise.:)

too early for a tour, will be flying all night to get there, just wondering about a lobby or waiting area, thanks!

We took a taxi from the airport to the port - not too expensive but I can't remember how much. They are quite close to each other so I would maybe hang out at the airport - have breakfast and then head to the port around 10:00. They usually start boarding around 11:00. Have fun!

Archived