I'm perplexed: Cat's Meow or Pez Quadro?

somebeachsomewhere

What a position I'm in! A choice between Cat's Meow or Pez Quadro. I feel so depressed with that decision considering that I'm looking out the window and all I see here in front of me is about 2 ft. of snow:D . Sailing on Fantasy, will be in Costa Maya on Feb. 7th. I've seen all of the reviews and have narrowed it down to one of the two establishments...

I guess the only thing that is really gonna nail it down for me before I get there is the beaches at both. I was hoping to be able to lay out at the beach with my family, wife and 2 daughters, in a lounger and drink numerous cocktails (preferably La CORONA mas fina). Show me some love and tell me which one I should choose! Sailing in 1 week from today. WOOOOHOOOO!

That is an apples or oranges comparison. Pez is a beach club, Cats Meow is a resturant. There is not much beach in front of CM, but its an awesome place to eat and drink. Once your done eating, you can walk along the beach and find some lounge chairs, the owners of the chairs will just expect you to buy some drinks while your using them.

Give Sol beer a try, most like it better than Corona...

We had a great time at the Cat's meow in Dec. 06. We had kids, 6, 11 and 13, True there is not alot of beach, but the chairs, shade are close to the beach water ...great for keeping an eye on the kids...the staff is great. Jorge took great care of us and the food was delicious and safe. Buckets of Corona on ice came regularly with great free salsa and chips. The kids got their hair braided across the "street" and the adults had a fantastic massage right next to our spot at the Cat's Meow. Many many shops nearby so you can make "home base" at the Cat's and still let eveyone do what they want.

We are going to Cancun in April and had such a great time in Majahaul, we are thinking of renting a car just to go back to the Cat's meow.

Archived