Monday 2nd April 2007

daiB

This the date we have been waiting for the 2008 brochures are on sail then for 2008. Where are you planning to go?

It is my big 60 so we are looking for something special. Ventura is on sail, as is Queen Vic., Princess European, with their new ship and Ocean Village.

Exciting times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:):)Happy Cruising:):)

This the date we have been waiting for the 2008 brochures are on sail then for 2008. Where are you planning to go?

I'm waiting to book for Venice and Dubrovnik, hopefully in early summer (May) 2008

I've defected to Cunard for the last few years due to price (I travel solo so have the Single Supplement to contend with) - but if I don't book with P+O again soon they start to deduct Portunus points:( and QE2 -who can get to that part of Italy 2 days quicker - (making it cheaper and requiring less days off work) doesn't actually go to Venice - its 'Trieste for Venice'!

(I've even tried using the page names for the cruises details in 2007 as a template to access 2008 in case they are already on the Web site but not indexed :D they are not:( )

April could be a problem though - I will have just paid for this years cruise, and We are having (expensive) work done to the outside of the house - lets just hope the hit the bank account is going to have, in combination with the single supplement, doesn't put me off (again):D

If you want something really special, perhaps you should wait for this one

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hampshire/6398919.stm

"The world's largest cruise ship is to have its home port in Hampshire.

Royal Caribbean International's 160,000-tonne Independence of the Seas will be based in Southampton when it starts passenger services in May 2008. "

Karen

"If you want something really special, perhaps you should wait for this one

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/h...re/6398919.stm

"The world's largest cruise ship is to have its home port in Hampshire.

Royal Caribbean International's 160,000-tonne Independence of the Seas will be based in Southampton when it starts passenger services in May 2008. "

What a good Idea, if everyone goes for Independence and Ventura and The Queen Vic then we might get a better deal on Aurora.

:):)Happy Cruising:):)

Archived