Just off Brilliance 11 day......any questions???

[quote name='Don Pedro']We didn't see any kids in the Solarium. On most ships they are usually quite strict about keeping the Solarium an adult area. But, then they don't let the adults play in Adventure Ocean either.[/quote]

lol, never thought of it like that.

I didnt see any children either. I think people enjoy the solarium because it;s an adult only place for some peace and quite while relaxing in the pool/jacuzzi.

Torontomale: The pictures were beautiful, hubby and I enjoyed them. I think we are convinced (although it didn't take much) to do the Brillance in '08 to the Panama Canal. A little hint anyone that wants the roof opened in the Solarium pool area just ask an attendent and they will open it for you. It gets pretty humid in there if it isn't opened. A great place to just "relax" without all the ship "noise". We spent a lot of time there both on the Jewel and the Grandeur. It is "adults" only. We found the food is much better in the Seaview cafe. Also they have great milkshakes:)

[quote name='Carol P.']Torontomale: The pictures were beautiful, hubby and I enjoyed them. I think we are convinced (although it didn't take much) to do the Brillance in '08 to the Panama Canal. A little hint anyone that wants the roof opened in the Solarium pool area just ask an attendent and they will open it for you. It gets pretty humid in there if it isn't opened. A great place to just "relax" without all the ship "noise". We spent a lot of time there both on the Jewel and the Grandeur. It is "adults" only. We found the food is much better in the Seaview cafe. Also they have great milkshakes:)[/quote]

I still havent put pics up....but soon i hope.

Im glad you are going to do the BOS in 08......but you need to do it before the summer, i heard a rummor that after next spring season of the Panama, the BOS will be staying in Europe indefinetaly.

BTW, the soilarium was not humid at all, it was perfect room temp with a little a/c going.

[quote name='Southern Bell']Did anyone go on the tour Miraflores Locks & Observation Center? I am trying to determine how much time is on a bus, or boat. Thanks.[/quote]
We took the train and then a bus and ended up at the Miraflres Locks and Observation. I would say an hour train ride another hour on the bus. We were at the Observation for about 30-45 mins plus saw a video. I would imagine the bus ride might be at least as long. Our tour was scheduled to be about 7 hours. We were back to the ship around 4:00 p.m. We did not leave the ship until somewhere near 9:30 or so.
There is more than one way to get there as you can see. We also stopped for a second under the Bridge of the Americas while on the bus.

[quote name='Southern Bell']Can you tell me which nights were formal nights? When was the "welcome aboard" party and when was the 'welcome back" party?[/quote]

Formal nights were Second Night (1st sea day) and Second last night (Day 10). Welcome aboard party meaning captains party? that was on the 1st formal night (day 2). and the welcome back party was on day 7.

Archived