Please Tell Me about Carnival Miracle

turtle7178

The Carnival site doesn't give *great* detail. I think I saw that the pool area has a retractable roof??? Is that true??

We are leaving from NY so it's gonna be cool still in April - that will be a great bonus.

Tell me EVERYTHING to know about this boat!

Thanks

:)

We were on the Miracle on 2/11 and it was our first cruise!!! It will not be our last! We loved the ship and the cruise! The roof was always open when we were on the ship! People think the ship is tacky, I thought it was beautiful! I have nothing to compair it to but If Carnival is so called the Walmart of cruising, then here I come Walmart! I can't imagine anything better! It is just amazing!! The crew/staff was wonderful, the food was wonderful.... The only thing that I would change if I could is I would have liked to dock at the ports. We only docked at Costa Maya out of the four! The tenders were ok, but I like the docking! Ok, I will stop babbeling. You will have a wonderful time if you choose too!:D

turtle7178 - You're right about the carnival site. We're sailing on the Miracle 4/08 is that when you're going? I did see some pictures of the pool and it is a retractable roof!! You got some great responses!! They helped me too!! Chitown I'll be looking at your site too. Thanks for the help.

The Miracle is a great ship! I had no idea there was a retractable roof over the pool area ~ it was always open on our cruise.

The Miracle is a Spirit Class ship, and very easy to navigate. Take time to really explore all the nooks and crannys of this cool ship. The Mad Hatters Ball is worth a look, even if you don't take in any of the events that happen there (movies, karaoke, etc.) ~ very "Alice in Wonderland"ish ~ fun!

Since you're sailing out of NY, your itinerary will be different than ours was in March (sailed out of Tampa), but I'm sure you will have a wonderful time.

Happy Cruising! :)

Archived