Responses from Northstar Trekking?

Cmac3

Is anyone getting email responses from Northstar Trekking? I've sent a couple of emails and tried to phone in order to book a glacier trek. I can't get a response or a real person on the phone. Anybody else having any luck?

Hi,

I had emailed also with no response. I called them on Thursday 2/22 at about 4:00pm EST and got a live person. Can't remember her name but she answered my questions and confirmed a reservation for my group. The number I used was 907-790-4530. :)

• 3 months later...

I am about to give up on Northstar Trekking. Emailed them Monday. No response. Emailed again today - bounced - their mailbox is full. I can't really call right now since I'm on a different time zone.

Still cannot get through right now. Will email again for the fifth time - hopefully they've cleared up their email. Heard many good things about this company - but if I can't even make a reservation it's no good

I sent them several emails and was always able to reach someone by phone if I called during "normal" Alaska biz hrs. But that was several wks ago before the season really started. Maybe they are busier now giving the tours.

We are booked for the 2 hr trek in about 2 wks.

Archived