Major Info Needed

CRUZCOOL

I have been able to convince my fiance to go on a cruise for our honeymoon. I have traveled RC before but that was a few years ago. We are going on the Liberty. I know that ship has not yet sailed but I need as much info regarding the Freedom so I can let him know that this is a gret choice. I was on a website one day with menus, pictures, etc. It had a blue background and now I can not find it. If anyone can help me with any type of info, I would appreciate it. Thanks

I have been able to convince my fiance to go on a cruise for our honeymoon. I have traveled RC before but that was a few years ago. We are going on the Liberty. I know that ship has not yet sailed but I need as much info regarding the Freedom so I can let him know that this is a gret choice. I was on a website one day with menus, pictures, etc. It had a blue background and now I can not find it. If anyone can help me with any type of info, I would appreciate it. Thanks

See if you get the travel channel, sometimes they have a show on the Freedom of the Seas. They also have other shows on Voyager class ships. If you can have him watch these he can get a idea of what he is going to be doing. Have a great honeymoon. We cruised for ours 20 years ago.

Yeah, it had to be the Preisman's site...before I went on Freedom a few months ago, I went on their site and they have a TON of great pics and info on there. You will not regret doing the Liberty, those ships are AMAZING and I'm sure you'd have a good time!!!! :) Congrats!!!

check out www.voyager-class.com the Freedom is based on the Voyager class,so this will give a good idea of the layout and facilities on the ship. The newer ships, The Navigator and The Mariner of the Seas, are closest to the Freedom class. This site has a lot of infomation and photos

Archived