First time NCL cruiser Jewel ???

Warm Breezes

Just booked a Thanksgiving cruise on the Jewel and have a few questions that I can't seem to find answers on:

1. Any recent Daily's out there from the Jewel I can get copies on?

2. Any recent Menu's from Jewel restaurants I can get copies on?

3. Jewel talent show for kids- do they have one and do they allow tap shoes?

4. Can I purchase one Teen Passport for DS(13) and have him get drinks for DD(10) with it too and can he take her as his guest to the pizza party?

Any help would be appreciated.:)

I have the dailies from our cruise last November on the Jewel, but I know the format has totally changed since then. If you'd like, I can still email them to you. The activities probably haven't changed as much as the format has. Mr. Tractor did post his lastest ones from the Pearl on Webshots. You might also want to see if you can find his post and follow the link. They should also give you a reasonably good idea of what to expect on the jewel.

As far as menus go, do a search of the NCL board for menus. They are pretty similar fleet-wide. I know there was a link to "new menus" last fall in the September/October time frame that reflects the most current ones. There may also be more recent ones than that which I just didn't pay attention to.

No idea about kid's talent shows -- sorry. I've been on some ships that had one for passengers, but if there was one on the Jewel last November, we didn't attend.

As far as the passport program, it is a booklet of 20 coupons for smoothies and virgin cocktails. You can definitely get one for DS, and he should be able to share with his sister. As far as taking her to the pizza party -- no idea.

We were on the Jewel last year for spring break. While I am not sure about a children's talent show I do know that children were able to compete in the evening one and many did quite well. So pack your daughters tap shoes and see what happens.

Archived