c'mon guys...someone knows who will be our CD on the Legend in October!!!!

marshabear

[b][color=darkslategray]Patiently? This sounds urgent! [/color][/b][b][color=#2f4f4f]I hope someone comes to your rescue soon. :D :D :D [/color][/b]

[b][color=#2f4f4f]You know that sometimes the regular CD goes on vacation, so who knows which week they'll be on or off the ship? Anyway, does it really matter? (I'm not being snide - I'm just one of those who doesn't care who the CD is on my cruise, and wonder why it's so important.);) [/color][/b]

[font=Microsoft Sans Serif][size=3][color=red]Let's hope it isn't the used car saleman borish stiff we had named Brett Alans. I don't put a lot of stock in the cruise director but he was by far the worst we have ever had.[/color][/size][/font]

Yeah don't get your hopes up. We were looking forward to Corey Schmidt on the Conquest and he went on a 2 week vacation. Replacement was okay but I was looking forward to Corey's bird show. Now I don't even bother to find out who the CD is so I won't be disappointed.

sls

sorry if you didn't like my original post...i have asked this question before many times regarding our upcoming cruise....in the past, we knew who to expect for a CD...yes, i realize things can change, it's just one thing i look forward to finding out....

even though i have asked, no one has answered....yet i see posts regarding other ships' CD's.....

oh well, i guess it will be a surprise.....isn't worth stirring up a hornet's nest!! :(

gosh, people are grouchy today!!!!! relax....it's the weekend!!! i'm happy and i even had to work today!!! :)

Marsha

[b][color=darkslategray]Marsha, Marsha, Marsha.:D If you quit using so many exclamation and question marks, it wouldn't sound as if it's the end of the world - or that you're having a heart attack. [i]It's just a CD.[/i] I'd hate to see what would happen if it was something really important......?[/color][/b]

Well I just got back 5 days ago from the Legend and sorry to say it is Brett Alans. The only funny thing he did was dress up in a toto and dance around the stage with some other dancers dressed different. He had an assitant director. David was his name and he was funny and great but during on our cruise he found out he was moving to the Victory. Well something that will keep you busy is the social host. His name is Owen and they say he is the Mic Jagger. No one knows for sure but its fun trying to find out.

msjazo...

thank you for responding... i appreciate it....that's all i wanted to know...a simple question...or so i thought....

cotton, i'll try to refrain from using exclaimation marks....if you will refrain from saying marsha marsha marsha

sorry, i'm a nurse, not an english teacher.....and if i had a dime for all the times i've been called marsha marsha marsha, i'd be cruising alot more...

Marsha

[b][color=darkslategray] Sorry about the Marsha thing, it just popped into my head. I should have thought about my cousin, James Bond....you can imagine.:rolleyes: Happy cruisin![/color][/b]

Marshabear,

I too don't like it when people do that to me Marsha, Marsha, Marsha.

They think it is funny. I am an adult, not Marsha Brady from the Brady Bunch.

You keep on using the !!!!!! all you want, if people don't like it, then they can skip reading your post, I have seen some posts with many smiley faces in it.

I guess some people must have taken their grouch pills. Hope they leave them home while on the cruise, especially if they are on the same ship as us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived