Honeymooning on the Legend 4/1/07 Advice?

aniswedding07

We are going on our Honeymoon 4/1/07 on the Legend.

This is the 2nd cruise for both of us. Any advice on excursions (outside of Carnival) or things we MUST do on our honeymoon while on the ship (besides the obvious lol)? We are going to St. Kitts, St. Lucia, and St. Marteen.

Thanks a bunch!

Ok, neat! My beloved and I will be on our honeymoon on the very same cruise! :)

The only excursion we're planning is ziplining on St Lucia. I wanted something that was athletic enough for him yet not too taxing for me.

Remember that we'll be in St Maarten on Good Friday and it's a Catholic country, so there will be limited shopping that day (which is one of the main things for which St Maarten's known!), so we're planning a VERY relaxing day on the beach.

I'm also not really planning anything for St Kitts other than a little wandering around, some lunch in the Circus and a little shopping (hey, I should get ONE day, right??).

Beyond that, we're planning on just relaxing! Our wedding planning has been exceptionally stressful and we plan to take full advantage of being out of his mother's reach. :D

Aniswedding07,

Congratulations!

I was going to ask you to come join our roll call, where you would find another honeymoon couple. BUT...Avarah found you first.:D

Do come join our roll call anyway. You will find a wealth of information on what to do in these ports. Many of us have already been to them beofer, so we might be able to help you decide. As for St Kitts, I higly recommend the catamaran fan ta sea...it was fabulous when we did it on a prior cruise.

How much you wanna bet that Carnival puts us at the same table for dinner? lol! We can compare war stories! :D

That's the ONE thing I'm a little nervous about. Between you, me and the wall (and whomever reads this) my beloved is a bit...uh. He can sometimes be an acquired taste, if you know what I mean. I'm a little worried about sharing a table with people, but I also think that dinner will be the one time I actually want to interact with other people. Are you guys planning on asking for a table for two?

Yay! Honeymoon twins! I did not realize that was Good Friday....well wedding planning has been stressful for us too so I think I will take it easy. Thanks for the advice. Have a wonderful honeymoon!

Archived