San Juan 4 PM - 12 AM - What To Do?

massgirl0213

I'll be on a cruise leaving out of NYC that doesn't dock in San Juan until 4 pm. Will there be enough time to take the ferry to the distillery and maybe walk to the fort afterwards? It leaves at midnight. What time do the stores close? And is there any good nightlife in Old San Juan that would be fun to check out before we have to get back onto the ship? TIA!

You could maybe do a walking tour of Old San Juan. We'll be going on the "Night Tales" tour in April. The meeting place is right across the street from the pier. If I try to give you a link, it will be blocked but the site is *********** dot com. Most reviews I've read have been very favorable. I'll write a review when we get back. Have fun.

We did this tour last time we were in San Juan and enjoyed it. Debbie was great. Great history and stories. She knew exactly where to have you stand for some great pictures. At the end, she helped us find a great place to eat, walked us there, made sure we knew what we were ordering and gave us direction to get back to our hotel. Very nice woman. Have a great trip. (Sorry, too many greats, but it was!):o

• 2 weeks later...

Archived