5 day cruise info needed

xan51090

My husband & I will be taking our first cruise in April on the Fantasy. These boards have been extremely helpful & I've gotten alot of information. I still have a few questions though:

- Is there somewhere to find a copy of Capers & menus for a 5-day cruise?

- We want to pick up some wine, soft drinks & water to take on board. Can anyone offer a suggestion of a location to pick these up near Harrahs?

- We are thinking of buying drink coupons ahead of time. How do these work? Does it cover the majority of drinks (beer, martinis, shots)? If there's a price difference, will they just add it to our S & S card?

- Any idea of the cost of a cab from the Riverfront Hotel to the cruise terminal?

- Roughly, what are the size of the safes in the cabins?

- Has anyone done the ATV Jungle Adventure in Costa Maya? Any info about it would be helpful.

I'm sure these questions have been covered on the boards. My searches keep timing out. Thanks in advance for the help:) !!

My husband & I will be taking our first cruise in April on the Fantasy. These boards have been extremely helpful & I've gotten alot of information. I still have a few questions though:

- Is there somewhere to find a copy of Capers & menus for a 5-day cruise?

- We want to pick up some wine, soft drinks & water to take on board. Can anyone offer a suggestion of a location to pick these up near Harrahs?

- We are thinking of buying drink coupons ahead of time. How do these work? Does it cover the majority of drinks (beer, martinis, shots)? If there's a price difference, will they just add it to our S & S card?

- Any idea of the cost of a cab from the Riverfront Hotel to the cruise terminal?

- Roughly, what are the size of the safes in the cabins?

- Has anyone done the ATV Jungle Adventure in Costa Maya? Any info about it would be helpful.

I'm sure these questions have been covered on the boards. My searches keep timing out. Thanks in advance for the help:) !!

Hi, I am cruising for the first time on the Fantasy as well, and I live in New Orleans so I may be able to offer a good bit of info on where to go in the city.

Please remember to bring your hairdryer, as they will NOT have one for you in the room.

Here are are the sample menus that I found:

Breakfast: http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Sample_Breakfast_Menu_Dinning_Room).aspx

Lunch:

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Sample_Luncheon_Menus_Dinning_Room.aspx

Dinner:

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Sample_Dinner_Menu_7_Day_Cruise.aspx

Hope these help!

Have a great cruise!

Jenn

Many places to pick up things close to Harrah's. Canal Street has lots of liquor stores etc. Cabs to the cruise terminal are usually around $7pp from the Hilton Hotel area.

Drink coupons used to be worth the hassle but with rising drinks prices....they seem to be more trouble than they are worth...to me anyway.

Archived