Room Service in OS

flyiad

I've been searching through the posts unsuccessfully, but seem to remember discussions that in the cabins with butlers there are more options for room service. Is it true that meals from the specialty restaurants (and GDR) can be served course by course? What about the afternoon tea? Can guests in OS host friends (say from PH cabins) in their suite with room service meals? Does the butler provide menus from the various dining rooms from which to order? How much advance notice is needed? I'm full of questions - I know you all are full of good answers!

Prepare to be pampered!! Yes, you can order from any of the menus and be served course by course. In fact, it is hard to just order a salad and pasta and not have it served course by course!!

We have had friends for dinner many times in our suite who were in different category cabins with no difficulty at all.we have usually given a little extra gratuity when serving guests, but that is personal choice.

If you are having a "group" for dinner I would give the butler some advance notice.

If it is just the 2 of you, no notice is necessary.

A lot depends on your particular butler. If the menus from all restaurants are not in your suite, by all means, request them.

You also are not restricted to the breakfast items listed on order form each night.....just write in whatever you want!

Hope this helps,

Brenda

Archived