Arcadia Panama Canal transit - 2 March 07

KenC

Hi Ken

Thanks for posting those links, brought back some nice memories.

Despite my reservations about the Arcadia we really enjoyed our Panama Canal cruise, I did keep an eye out for the carrots you mentioned but they didn't appear on the menu until the 4th night!! Whilst we still prefer Celebrity cruises for the overall ambience,service and food quality we enjoyed the itinerary and the entertainment on the Arcadia, we were fortunate enough to have Jane Macdonald who was fantastic. Of course the flights were pretty tedious, as expected but on the whole it was a wonderful way to spend Christmas.

Now we are looking forward to taking our 13 year old niece on the Navigator of the seas in April for a 2 nighter from Southampton to Le Harve followed by the Century Norwegien Fjords in May and of course the Constellation in November, so we are very fortunate to have some nice cruises to look forward to.

How did you like the new Century? We can't wait to sail on her again in May. I'm already thinking about what to have this time in Muranos restaurant!

Bye for now

Lisa

Archived