Booking a Cruise information needed!!!!!!!!

SEA SOUNDS

Where do you book your cruise????

Has anyone ever used Best Price Cruises to book their cruise? Just wondering if they are easy to work with?

Their prices are much lower then other companies, which makes me want to use them.

Who to book with is the issue I guess, so any help of information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

SEA SOUNDS

Where do you book your cruise????

Has anyone ever used Best Price Cruises to book their cruise? Just wondering if they are easy to work with?

Their prices are much lower then other companies, which makes me want to use them.

Who to book with is the issue I guess, so any help of information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

SEA SOUNDS

We arent allowed to discuss travel agencies by name, against board rules.

I book with Carnival directly. Its a good idea to ask for a referral from some of your friends that might travel.

Good Luck

I wanted to add, since the Caribbean has been really soft this year, Carnival is dropping prices left and right. Make sure to ask your TA if they honor price drop before and after final payment is made.

Call Carnival, you will get the same price.

Actually there are tons of agencies that will rebate their commissions and offer lower pricing. The issue is what level of customer service will the provide. To get the lower price you have to request a quote, since they arent allowed to advertise lower prices.

I totally forgot about mentioning names here. So sorry if I offended anyone and thanks for your replys.

I was thinking of booking a princess cruise----is it a good idea to book with them directly?

I wouldn't think so, I just looked up the cruise with Carnival that we booked directly through Carnival for this June on Valor, and this site you mentioned was higher than what we are paying booking directly. The list prices were no different than what Carnival is advertising.

Well, I booked with an on line agency this year because our regular PVP could not match the price, I was pretty suprised, last cruise he gave us such a good deal. As much as I loved dealing with our PVP, I went with the lower cost on line agency and they have been very responsive to all our questions.:o

Archived