9A on Destiny-any info?

seeker

Hi Everyone!
I am thinking of booking a 9A on the Destiny in May 2005 to celebrate my college graduation in a field we are no longer able to discuss on this board. Has anyone ever stayed in one on the Destiny? Which stateroom did you/would you choose? I have seen the awesome pictures of the 9A of the Legend and the Glory that CCers have posted. Are the Destiny's the same? Thanks for helping!
Happy Cruising,
Seeker

We had 7322 on the corner on the Destiny. The balcony is huge and the best part is being on the side and aft of the ship all at once for those beautiful views. The room itself is larger, but nothing extra in there. We did have an extra window which was nice to let in more scenery and light. This also was a very quiet room. You can't go wrong with a 9A, we just loved it.

The 9As on the Destiny would be the same as the one we stayed in on the Victory. We had 6461, which (of course) is on deck 6. The 9As vary a little in shape from deck to deck, but they're overall similar. The rooms have lots of room, and the balconies are wonderful. You can see photos of our room at the link below, Two Little Sailors.

Archived