Thriller speed boat in Barbados

jannandjohn

:confused: Anyone been on the thriller speed boat trip in Barbados???

the site is hard to find info, on how much, or where do you pick up the tour to get on, etc

I have emailed their site twice to try and book , but no answer back.

Why do these co's advertise if they don't want the business...??

:confused: Anyone been on the thriller speed boat trip in Barbados???

the site is hard to find info, on how much, or where do you pick up the tour to get on, etc

I have emailed their site twice to try and book , but no answer back.

Why do these co's advertise if they don't want the business...??

is this the email address that you tried (we're going on this tour next month)?

caribzones@caribsurf.com

is this the email address that you tried (we're going on this tour next month)?

caribzones@caribsurf.com

no, I tried direct with their own site, http://www.thrillerboats.com

and also a link to their site.

I will however try your link, maybe that will work..

did you get an answer, and are you booked??

if so, can you tell me how much, where do you pick it up,? and times ?etc.

We are on the Norwegian Pearl in Barbados 17th april.

no, I tried direct with their own site, http://www.thrillerboats.com

and also a link to their site.

I will however try your link, maybe that will work..

did you get an answer, and are you booked??

if so, can you tell me how much, where do you pick it up,? and times ?etc.

We are on the Norwegian Pearl in Barbados 17th april.

I apologize; the tour that I was referring to is a different one. We're going to be in Barbados a few days after you (Crown Princess), but I went on the one I referred to last year and loved it (that's why we're doing it again). I just assumed that's the one you were wondering about. Sorry!

I apologize; the tour that I was referring to is a different one.the one I referred to last year and loved it (that's why we're doing it again). I just assumed that's the one you were wondering about. Sorry!

so, are you going to tell which one you went on,:rolleyes: maybe we could do that one instead :) please, please do tell.

so, are you going to tell which one you went on,:rolleyes: maybe we could do that one instead :) please, please do tell.

The one we're going on is: http://www.caribzones.com/thrilleradventure.html

The correct email (a little different from the one I referred to earlier) is: thriller-ocean-tours@caribsurf.com

Stephen (the guy that operates the tour) is fantastic! He took us to 3 different sites where the snorkeling was amazing. My favorite stop was the last one where we snorkeled above a shipwreck (and there were thousands of fish!...well, maybe not thousands..). The rum punch is pretty good too :D

Hope things are well in the land down under! I've never been there...I really, really, really want to visit one day.

Tom

:eek: AHH, well, ...we don't really want to go on a snorkel boat..the thriller boat we are TRYING to book , and I do mean trying.. is just a fast ride boat.

takes 40 people. more of a jet boat., but they just will not answer any emails, no matter what address I find.

We are booked with the thriller tour, they e-mailed back right away. Check your spam mail, a couple of tour companies that I e-mailed the replies came back in the spam mail. We are going on April 9. I'll let you know how it is.

10sbabe , yep, wrong tour, the one we want is well, it's just impossible to get a straight answer from them..

one email quotes $39 , saying they pick us up at gate 8, blah, blah

I answer them with our details and ask how to pay, they want me to fax them my credit card details,but I am in Australia, so that's out.( COST MORE THAN THE TRIP!!) and a 25% unrefundable deposit .

then they send me a more DETAILED RATE ...1500 US !!

they think I want the whole bloody boat...I give up.

a final update , if you are interested..

I emailed the managing director of thriller boats, with my tales of frustration, and what do you know ?? that email got thru!!!

so we ARE going on a thriller boat ride, 39 a head, and he is throwing in 2 free t-shirts for my inconveniences..... So, it pays to go straight to the top !!;)

• 3 weeks later...

Jann is this the speedboat that takes you to 3 stops - turtles, reef and beach? Is the guy's name Stephen? I emailed and can't get a reply and am hoping to do this tour next Friday! Pls let me know what address you sent your request to at your earliest convenience. I leave on my trip Sat.

Thanks and have fun!

• 3 months later...
a final update , if you are interested..

I emailed the managing director of thriller boats, with my tales of frustration, and what do you know ?? that email got thru!!!

so we ARE going on a thriller boat ride, 39 a head, and he is throwing in 2 free t-shirts for my inconveniences..... So, it pays to go straight to the top !!;)

Jann...could you share the e-mail address that you finally got an answer from. I'm having the same frustrations getting ahold of this outfit as a surprise for my daughter who will be there next week. I've tried the e-mail link from several different websites....and they simply DO NOT answer any of them.

Thanks for your help!

Deb

I appreciate the info...however, I believe this e-mail is for Stephen's "snorkel" thriller. I'm looking for the"speedboat" one.

Thanks anyway!

Deb

Deb

If Stephan's boat went any faster we would've be flying...in fact we were airborne a few times. His boat is a speedboat, but we still may be talking about a different tour.

Just e-mailed Stephen at Thriller Powerboat Snorkel Tours & he says his boat is a Scarab Offshore Powerboat with Triple (3) 250 horse power Yamaha Salt Water Series Outboard motors this is a total of 750 horsepower. There is no boat faster than this one on the island. It's a fast ride for those who have a need for speed plus Snorkeling. The other boat you refered to as a jet boat is not a jet boat but has 2 Yanmar diesel engines & the boat looks fast sounds fast but not as fast as Stephens boat. Which ever you decide to go on enjoy your day on the island.

• 2 years later...

Archived