Couples Rasul $$$ ?

We are going on the BOS in 3 weeks, and since today is hubby's birthday I am giving him an IOU certificate for the Couples Rasul. So can anyone tell me how much my birthday gift just cost me for both of us?

Thanks

I believe we paid 89.00 last time hubby and I did it. It was very sensual but basically, you go into a room, get naked, put lotions and scrubs on each other and then do whatever you want, before showerign all the goop off of each other. I enjoyed it however because we were cruising with our son and friends watched him while we did the treatment. However, if it were just he and I on a cruise, I would spend the money on champagne, chocolate covered strawberries and a bring a bottle of massage oil with me <g> Make use of the room instead <g>

What the heck is a Rasul???

I'm all for anything that involves me and hubby, no clothes and massage oil!!

Is this something you can book through the spa?

Details!!!

Yes booked through the spa and only available on Radiance class ships from my understanding. From what I understand it involves private room, massage oils and muds, steam room and shower, that is why I want to give this to hubby for his birthday. :D We may be empty nesters but we aren't dead;)

We are going on the BOS in 3 weeks, and since today is hubby's birthday I am giving him an IOU certificate for the Couples Rasul. So can anyone tell me how much my birthday gift just cost me for both of us?

Thanks

On the Navigator in January it was listed as $91 per couple

Yes booked through the spa and only available on Radiance class ships from my understanding. From what I understand it involves private room, massage oils and muds, steam room and shower, that is why I want to give this to hubby for his birthday. :D We may be empty nesters but we aren't dead;)

Sue it is available on the Navigator. I am not sure if it is available on any of the other ships within this class.

Sue it is available on the Navigator. I am not sure if it is available on any of the other ships within this class.

Thanks for the info, it wasn't offered on the Explorer and I read somewhere here on the boards a while ago that it was a Radiance thing, glad to know it is elsewhere if we like it.

ok... it depends on what kind of hubby you married....:) I booked it a few years back and thought it would be fun and sensual...Wrong. We couldn't stop laughing and the mud was just not sensual and not fun rinsing off. IMHO! Massage oil and champagne in the room is better....:p

It's like the ummm movies you watch,it all looks good until you try it...:eek:

CuriousCat

PS my hubby is a software engineer..... we do fun things but he couldn't get past this one

Archived