Need Hotel help

sabu24

Tia

we stayed at the Renaissance - had a great view of the Grand when it docked. It was close to the water taxi if you are staying more than one night and going into Fort Lauderdale itself though not as close to the Marriot (which is more under the bridge than the Renaissance so the view isn't as good).

Like Marilyn said though, there is lots of information on the hotel section about the different hotels.

Dorothy

Based on very positive feedback we're staying at the Embassy Suites.

You can read many of the member reviews from any cruise line's itinerary leaving from FLL and they'll discuss - sometimes in great detail - pros and cons of the various hotels.

Good luck!

We are staying at Comfort Inn Airport-Cruise Port in Ft. Lauderdale (Hollywood) which is about 3 miles from the port and they will take you to the Cruise port and which is in walking distance to a shopping center just in case you forgot something or want to get something for the cruise they will also pick you up at the Airport any more questions just E-mail me and I will try to answer them When are you going

Sabu: If you go to the main message boards you will see what I call a table of contents of all the boards that are on here. There you will find pre and post hotel section. Hope that helps.

Marilyn

Archived