Air to San Juan

flipflops vs skiboots

Has anyone flown from Manchester, NH; Boston, MA or Portland, ME to San Juan during February school vacation week, if so do you know how much the tickets cost? This year the dates would have been February 16th - 25th.

I don't really understand your question since the time you are quoting has passed already, but you should be able to get very reasonable airfare from Portland or Boston. Ever since JetBlue started flying to San Juan, all connecting airports have seen a 50% drop in prices. I'd be shocked if you had to spend more then $300 per person.

Plan on spending $500 or higher for school vacation week from Bos to Sju. We just flew to Miami from Bos last week (school vac) and the price was $500 round trip. We are looking at April Vac 07 Bos to Sju and the price is $650.

In Nov 2006 I purchased our BOS to SJU tickets for $371 pp. for our April 7-14, 2007 cruise. It was at least $200 more pp out of Manchester and NOT DIRECT, NON-STOP flights. I know this is not the timeframe you are looking for, but costs can go up/down constantly.

Archived