Need Help w/Balcony BA, BB, BC???

Hogladyrider

Looking to book our first cruise on Princess.

I do not understand the differences in all the pricing and letter designations on the balcony cabins.

I understand the different decks, but if my first cabin preference is an aft balcony what category would I ask for?

I have noticed that on the deck plans some of the balconies appear to be larger than others is this correct or do they just look that way on the plan.

Ship we are looking at is CB.

Thanks in advance.... Susan

Looking to book our first cruise on Princess.

I do not understand the differences in all the pricing and letter designations on the balcony cabins.

I understand the different decks, but if my first cabin preference is an aft balcony what category would I ask for?

I have noticed that on the deck plans some of the balconies appear to be larger than others is this correct or do they just look that way on the plan.

Ship we are looking at is CB.

Thanks in advance.... Susan

An aft on the CB will be a BB. As a general rule, balconies will be largest on the Caribe deck. BA's and BC's will be mid-ships primarily on Aloha and Baja.

CB is a fabulous ship. We will sail for the second time on 3/11.

mollyanne:)

After much research, the most talked about aft balconys on the CB are C752 and C753 caribe deck cat. BB. Due to this I book C752 for our next cruise...can't wait to find out what all the hype is about...

After much research, the most talked about aft balconys on the CB are C752 and C753 caribe deck cat. BB. Due to this I book C752 for our next cruise...can't wait to find out what all the hype is about...

We had this same cabin last September. My only complaint is the small bathroom/shower. Take small bottles of shampoo/conditioner that you can set on the floor of the shower, much easier:) . Princess supplies these products, but what a challenge it is to rip them open w/ wet hands!

That said, your choice is a great cabin in a wonderful location. You will be very happy.

Jan

Archived