Need Help Picking a Room

HZ1112

I plan on sailing on the crown princess... at the moment we are looking at a inside cabin in the front of the ship on the Riviera deck... any comments on whether this is a good or bad idea.

I plan on sailing on the crown princess... at the moment we are looking at a inside cabin in the front of the ship on the Riviera deck... any comments on whether this is a good or bad idea.

Depends, do you get seasick easily? If so go midship. I have never sailed in the front of a ship, but I have heard that sometimes the spray can cause a problem on a balcony:D

Jan

Had an inside on Baja. The insides are nice for sleeping. Found them to be well laid out. No space issues for 2 people. Make sure to bring a night light for if you need to get up in the wee hours since they tend to be very dark. DH and I found ourselves sleeping later than usual since we couldn't tell what time it was (no daylight).

Forward will give you more motion if the ship hits heavy seas. As stated by the previous poster, depends if you get sea sick. Bring bonine or something else in case. We've had a forward cabin with no problems and now prefer an aft since closer to the things we like. Horizon adult only pool, buffet for snacks. Also helps to walk off all the indulgences since theater and spa are usually forward.

If you think sea sickness or accessiblity may be an issue try to get something more mid ship.

Archived