Reviews Wanted For Fantasy

majosa

Hello everyone. My DH and I will be sailing on Fantasy in September and i would LOVE for those of you out there that have sailed on her in the last year to tell us more about her. I have read CC's review but I want more that the " quick tour" Since this is our first cruise i want to know "all" about her. Thank you for your help!!:cool:

My DH and I and our good friends were on the Fantasy in January. We had a great time. This being your first cruise, you will love it! The food is great, the service is wonderful and the rooms were very nice - spotless! The only drawback to cruising out of New Orleans was the weather. It was pouring down rain on the day we left and the day we came back. So, that really cuts into the "warm sunny cruise weather". But, it could have easily went the other way and been great weather. The days we were in Costa Maya and Cozumel it was cloudy, but it was still warm. We had a ball. We didn't do any ship excursions, but in Cozumel we did take a taxi to Paradise Beach. We just relaxed and hung out with our buckets of beer!:p The cruise was a little rougher than our first (Fascination), but I never had to take anything, just a little nausous at times.

Have a wonderful time! I'm ready to go again!

Our first cruise was on the Fantasy in July 06. Lots of kids but should have expected that. The little kids were great and had parental control. The kids 14 - 17 were mostly unsupervised and a real pain. We had to chase them out of the bar one night. I know that this is not all the kids, but as the saying goes, you always remember the bad ones.You will have a great time on the Fantasy. Remember, you can run into jerks no matter how expensive the cruise is. Whether or not you enjoy it will be entirely up to you. IMHO, no cruise is a bad cruise unless something tragic happens. You will find negative comments about almost any ship. Read them but don't go with a preconceived notion. Make up your own mind. Have a good trip and enjoy

Archived