Newer suite amenities

I'll be on the AOS May 6th in a Grand suite. There is conflicting information on CC as to the bedding change. Some say is should be completed by May - some say it should start in May. Does anyone know which one is correct? The pictures of the old bedding is not attractive.

As long I'm asking questions, a week or so ago it was mentioned that RC is introducing new suite amenities. Does anyone know the schedule for this? I know the information stated it would be completed by August. It sure would be nice to have a bottle of wine and unlimited internet waiting for me.

Yes, I too would love to know the answer to this....we are cruising in a GS in June and would also like to know when this will occur. We may have to wait till Ckrobyn gets back from her cruise on the AOS- she's currently on a B2B. But, if anyone else knows please let's do tell.....

We were in a GS on AOS in September and had a pillow topper on the mattress and very good pillows. I don’t recall if we requested the topper, but I know is the regular cabins you can request an egg crate (?) topper.

Our bed was not uncomfortable nor was it nearly as comfortable as our bed at home.

By the way, the GS is great. Enjoy that wonderful balcony and extra space! :D

Just off the AOS last week and no new bedding yet. I thought it was going to be done in April ready for May.

It is always nice to have something new and from some of the pictures I've seen the old bedding looks pretty sad.

this is my first RC cruise, as I am a Celebrity cruiser. I'm taking my mom and sister on this cruise. It will be the first time we have had a suite and are looking forward to everything this huge ship has to offer.

I'm hoping the new bedding and newer suite amenities are in place by the time we sail. If not, I'm sure the cruise will be wonderful.

It is always nice to have something new and from some of the pictures I've seen the old bedding looks pretty sad.

this is my first RC cruise, as I am a Celebrity cruiser. I'm taking my mom and sister on this cruise. It will be the first time we have had a suite and are looking forward to everything this huge ship has to offer.

I'm hoping the new bedding and newer suite amenities are in place by the time we sail. If not, I'm sure the cruise will be wonderful.

I don't think you will have a problem. I think all will be in place in May.

Have a great time, we did.

Archived