199.00 cruise i read on the review board

i was reading reviews of Estacy and found that someone got 199.00 rooms for a fall 2006 cruise. Is that normal. I know that they are not the top of the line of rooms probably the upper and lower. How often does that price get that low??

sorry needs to be carnival not RCCL

On the same token, earlier last week, I was looking at March 2007 western caribbean cruises just for the heck of it. The Costa Mediterranea, leaving Ft. Lauderdale on 3/4/07 (tomorrow!) was $289/pp for a 7-night cruise in an oceanview cabin. Talk about a last minute deal...I would have gone in a heartbeat if I could get off work that easily!!!

On the same token, earlier last week, I was looking at March 2007 western caribbean cruises just for the heck of it. The Costa Mediterranea, leaving Ft. Lauderdale on 3/4/07 (tomorrow!) was $289/pp for a 7-night cruise in an oceanview cabin. Talk about a last minute deal...I would have gone in a heartbeat if I could get off work that easily!!!

That stinks! I AM off next week...and could have gone...oh well! Wish I knew :)

Not trying to sound rude, but if it was on Carnival and needs to be Carnival, you might want to try posting it on the Carnival thread, not RCCL. I am sure you would get more responses there.

If you look at the original thread, the OP edited the thread to say whoops should have been on Carnival. He/She obviously posted on the RCI thread in error, realized their error and edited the thread to show that. They have since posted on the Carnival Board.

Also not wanting to sound rude, but this is not a RCCL, Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., thread it is an RCI, Royal Caribbean International, thread. RCCL owns, RCI, Celebrity and Pullmantur, RCI and Celebrity have their own threads on these boards, and Pullmantur is normally discussed in the "Other Cruise Lines" thread

Yes Royal Caribbean has those deals, went on the Soverigon this fall, 4 nights for $169.pp , it was a senior special, just have to be ready to go, went on the Costa for $284. in January, you can cruise cheaper than you can stay home for , if you can be ready in a instance, and dont care where your cabin is. We can do both and are enjoying our retirement years,

If you look at the original thread, the OP edited the thread to say whoops should have been on Carnival. He/She obviously posted on the RCI thread in error, realized their error and edited the thread to show that. They have since posted on the Carnival Board.

Also not wanting to sound rude, but this is not a RCCL, Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., thread it is an RCI, Royal Caribbean International, thread. RCCL owns, RCI, Celebrity and Pullmantur, RCI and Celebrity have their own threads on these boards, and Pullmantur is normally discussed in the "Other Cruise Lines" thread

Us old timers remember RCCL as royal caribbean cruise line.

last Sept. we sailed on the Majesty of the Seas for $184.00 per person. That price included all taxes and port fees. My Parents cruised the same trip for $169.00 per person all taxes etc.. They were eligible for the Senior Discount. Either way, we had an awesome cruise at a great price. Where can you go, get lodging, all dining and entertainment for $46.00 per person per day? Never a better deal. Cruising is the way to go!!!!

Archived