Trac Phones

cuestic66

We were in cozumel, and my daughter's tracphone worked fine. We were actually on an excursion when her phone rang (she was pretty surprised). It was one of her friends who had NO IDEA she was on a cruise. Excursion gude stopped the ENTIRE tour, and had everyone shout "HOLA!" into the phone. DD got off the phone pretty quickly after that! (then shut it off).

I was not able to send/receive calls from my Verizon cell phone....

Hi albert tiger sorry for the mistake i was thinking of another place at time you are right tho dutch and french... i think if you have a international service with tracfone you parobably can get service in st. martin that is what some one told me.... sorry again chattie patty

We were in cozumel, and my daughter's tracphone worked fine. We were actually on an excursion when her phone rang (she was pretty surprised). It was one of her friends who had NO IDEA she was on a cruise. Excursion gude stopped the ENTIRE tour, and had everyone shout "HOLA!" into the phone. DD got off the phone pretty quickly after that! (then shut it off).

I was not able to send/receive calls from my Verizon cell phone....

If you activate IDial on a verizon phone, it will work. Used mine with no problem, just paid the roaming.

MAC

Archived