The opening of the european headquarter in Rotterdam

ciska40

Hi all,

Wasn't able to come online earlier. I have been to the opening of the european headquater in Rotterdam. We started out with a drink and then there was a video of HAL. Then Stein Kruse came on stage and had a speech about the history of HAL and Rotterdam. I think he is a fine CEO. Told about how the european headquarters is going to encourge Europeans to cruise, especially with children. The overall age the night of the opening was about 65. My husband and me are 42 and started making cruises with our parents so we already have made more then 10 cruises but thats rear on our age I guess in the netherlands. I suppose in the usa there will be many more who has sailed many times on our age.

At the end of the opening there was a small firework the original couldn't take place because we had high winds.

When we went home we got a free totebag and in the bag there was the new brochure for 2008 and a tile with the HAL building in rotterdam on it and the script "for the opening of the new hal building in rotterdam" I thought it was very nice and unique.

Well its been very nice to have been to the opening

Ciska

Hi all,

Wasn't able to come online earlier. I have been to the opening of the european headquater in Rotterdam. We started out with a drink and then there was a video of HAL. Then Stein Kruse came on stage and had a speech about the history of HAL and Rotterdam. I think he is a fine CEO. Told about how the european headquarters is going to encourge Europeans to cruise, especially with children. The overall age the night of the opening was about 65. My husband and me are 42 and started making cruises with our parents so we already have made more then 10 cruises but thats rear on our age I guess in the netherlands. I suppose in the usa there will be many more who has sailed many times on our age.

At the end of the opening there was a small firework the original couldn't take place because we had high winds.

When we went home we got a free totebag and in the bag there was the new brochure for 2008 and a tile with the HAL building in rotterdam on it and the script "for the opening of the new hal building in rotterdam" I thought it was very nice and unique.

Well its been very nice to have been to the opening

Ciska

Ciska, it was on this board already.

Check pages 1 and 2 of :

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=462480

Archived