im going on the mariner . . . .

hey guys im going ont he mariner of the seas on may 27 it the first time i am ever going to be going on a royal carribean cruise so i was wondering if anyony ony had some insight for me ont he criuse and all the things on it like the rockclimbing wall and then ice rink and all that stuff specifically the the 15 to 17 program

I was just on Mariner in December and I had a blast. The ice rink is kinda small but its cool (Im a figure skater so to me it wasnt impressive) the rock wall looked cool but everytime I went up to go on it was raining (just my luck). The 15-17 program is great! I am 17 and had a blast. There are 2 rooms and s deck just for the teens, The Living Room which is for activities and hanging out, its mostly used by the 12-14 group and Fuel the disco which is open for 15-17 only after 10 or 11 at night and the Back Deck which has a lot of deck chairs specifically for teens to use. There are a lot of fun activities like dodgeball, capture the flag, barbeques and other things.

Come over to the May 27th board and you can meet people you will be cruising with. I take it you are 15-17? There are several your age going on this cruise. I have a 17 year old son going.

Please join our roll call at the link below:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=342710&page=95

We also have a kids/teens thread

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=358542

Lisa

Archived